|PS3 / XBOX 360||Japan|
By Spencer . February 17, 2012 . 3:13am
Considering Teddie invited the cast of Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 and a few guest from Persona 3 to the Mayonaka Arena for a fighting tournament, it’s only fitting he explains how to fight.
Here’s a quick rundown of what Teddie said:
– You use the joystick to move and tap it twice to dash.
– The A and B buttons are for character attacks.
– C and D call out your persona for attacks.
– A persona break occurs when your persona gets hit this freezes persona attacks until the persona gauge (underneath your life bar) recovers. Each time you use your persona it takes up one tarot card.
– Throw is C + D and you can throw a blocking opponent
– Press the A button repeatedly to do a chain combo.
– B + D does a Street Fighter IV style focus attack that drains a bit of your life, but will recover over time.
– A + C + D executes a Burst that knocks an opponent away.
– A + B does a Bokosuka attack (called an All-out rush in an earlier build). You can mash theser buttons to deal more damage. Follow up with C and you can launch an opponent or end with D to knock a player back.
– QCF x 2 + C or D does a SP skill (Persona attacks like Ziodyne), but this uses your SP gauge.
– When your life bar is low Awakening is automatically activated this increases the SP gauge’s maximum energy from 100 to 150 and enables a new super move.