Resident Evil 6 Second Update Patch To Add “QTE Assist” Feature And More
By Ishaan . December 17, 2012 . 8:45am
A second free update is headed to Resident Evil 6 on consoles, which Capcom say is meant to address issues gleaned from fan feedback. It will make the following adjustments to the game:
Agent Hunt Mode
- Available without having to complete a campaign
- Selectable criteria for joining a session
- Stage selection
- Region selection
- Determine whether to join a session based on campaign player’s settings such as infinite ammo or friendly fire setting
- Individual stages within chapters can be accessed at any time once completed
- QTE assist is currently part of the Amateur difficulty level, and automatically completes QTEs for the player. With this update, players can optionally activate QTE assist on any difficulty level.
- Some sections of the game have had their difficulty adjusted to provide an improved experience
This second update will be released on January 22nd, 2013. The first update is available for free today, and you can view a list of its features here.
Video game stories from other sites on the web. These links leave Siliconera.