Final Fantasy XV Coming To Xbox One, Too [Update]
By Ishaan . June 11, 2013 . 9:20am
Square Enix are discussing Final Fantasy at a conference in Los Angeles, and Siliconera is at the event. Currently, the discussion is focused on Final Fantasy XV.
Above is key art from the game. Square Enix’s Shinji Hashimoto says he’s happy to announce Final Fantasy XV, and that he had trouble sleeping because he was so excited.
The game, Hashimoto revealed, uses Direct X 11, which makes it easy to port to other consoles than the PlayStation 4. Hashimoto then confirmed the game will also be released on Xbox One.
Square Enix showed off a new trailer for the game following the announcement. Hopefully, they’ll share it publicly soon. In the meantime, here are notes:
- Noctis protected by. Shield of light that defends two other characters
- Fight on a building with Noctis hanging
- In the middle, a person comes with a gun and finishes an enemy off
- Fighting iron giants
- Noctis can rotate weapons
- Bottom left hand comer shows different blades
- Warp command moves Noctis
- Noctis has some sort of fire magic
- Another character covered him in battle
- They can do a team attacks
- Scene of Noctis swimming and there’s Leviathan there
- Looks like a fight in a parking lot
- Noctis taking cover while a Behemoth stomps forward
- “FFXV is continuing its progress into a more powerful and beautiful title”
- “As you all know we are continuing to use all of our efforts to develop two final fantasy titles this year”
Video game stories from other sites on the web. These links leave Siliconera.