Dragon’s Crown Patch Adds Abilities To Wizard And Amazon
By Ishaan . September 18, 2013 . 4:00pm
Dragon’s Crown, the 2D multiplayer brawler from Vanillaware and Atlus, has received another update patch in North America. Here’s a list of changes the patch implements within the game:
- Improved gameplay stability
- Added an option to join random online games in the Labyrinth of Chaos to the Network Menu.
- To enhance player character visibility, a triangular cursor has been added to the bottom of the screen.
- Wizard: Charging MP when the MP is already at maximum will cause magic power to increase.
- (PS3 version only) When playing offline multiplayer games, the story progression will now be saved for all characters.
- If a network communication error occurs in online play, the game will now continue in the same stage rather than kicking the player back to town.
- Amazon: A successful Parry raises Berserk level by 1.
- Amazon: The Necksplitter attack can now be cancelled.
- Various Skill effects of all character classes have been adjusted.
- Other tuning and minor improvements to various gameplay elements were made.
Dragon’s Crown is headed to Europe next. NIS America will publish the game in Europe on October 11th.
Video game stories from other sites on the web. These links leave Siliconera.