Yostar will hold the Azur Lane Japanese 4th Anniversary stream on Sunday, September 12, 2021. The stream will run from 12:00 to 23:30 JST, culminating with major announcements of new in-game content.
The 2021 edition won’t be as ambitious as the 3rd Anniversary stream in 2020, which went for 25 hours. However, the 4th Anniversary show will still last for a considerable amount of time. It will run for almost half a day, or exactly eleven and a half hours.
Here’s the full schedule for the Azur Lane Japanese 4th Anniversary stream on September 12, 2021. All times are listed in JST (UTC+9).
- 12:00~13:00 – Opening show with a look back on the game’s history
- 13:10~14:00 – Popularity voting result announcement
- 14:10~14:55 – Yostar office infiltration report
- 15:00~15:50 – Azur Lane: Slow Ahead! After Talk
- 16:00~16:50 – Live phone session with Commanders
- 17:00~18:00 – Collaboration session with Awa-Ai traditional indigo dye
- 18:10~19:10 – Azur Talk Returns
- 19:20~20:20 – Azur Lane Navigation radio show
- 20:30~21:00 – Pamiat Merkuria’s talk session
- 21:10~23:30 – Major new information reveal
The main highlight of this stream will be the final segment at 21:10~23:30 JST (08:10~10:30 AM ET). Yostar will announce a lot of new content both inside and outside the mobile game.
The Japanese anniversary is one of Azur Lane‘s biggest celebrations. On the 3rd anniversary in 2020, Azur Lane had the “Dreamwaker’s Butterfly” major event starring IJN Shinano as the game’s first-ever constructible Ultra Rare shipgirl.
Azur Lane is immediately available worldwide on Android and iOS mobile devices.