Jewelry brand Tasaki will release Chainsaw Man-themed jewelry; most of the items are necklaces or pendants. Prices start from around 187,000 JPY, which is approximately $1,374.65. Though the items do appear on the Tasaki website, you will only be able to purchase them from the physical pop-up stores. They will appear across Japan from June 29. [Thanks, Game Watch!]
There is a limit of one per customer when it comes to the Chainsaw Man jewelry pieces from Tasaki. Aside from general teeth- and chainsaw-looking items, there is a necklace that looks like Pochita. There is also one that draws inspiration from Power, with the same bangs and horns. The prices for each individual piece of jewelry are:
- Chainsaw Man gold pendant (902,000 JPY)
- Chainsaw Man white gold diamond solo pendant (1,056,000 JPY)
- Chainsaw Man white gold diamond pendant (3,300,000 JPY)
- Chainsaw Man pendant & ear cuff (198,000 JPY)
- Pochita yellow gold pendant (308,000 JPY)
- Pochita silver pearl pendant (187,000 JPY)
- Power yellow gold necklace (319,000 JPY)
These items are a “collaboration” with Danger, which is a collection that Tasaki offers. A lot of the items have fang or claw imagery. Aside from Chainsaw Man-themed items, some of Tasaki’s advertisements for its Danger jewelry will include characters and actors from the anime and manga series.
The Chainsaw Man jewelry from Tasaki will be available in pop-up stores starting on June 29, 2022. Chainsaw Man will air on Crunchyroll in 2022, and the second part of the manga will start in Summer 2022.