The Pokemon Company has announced that a special episode edition of Pokemon Twilight Wings will air in Japan on November 5, 2020. The staff that worked on previous episodes will reunite for a one-time special.
Check out the announcement tweet from the official Pokemon Twitter below:
— ポケモン公式ツイッター (@Pokemon_cojp) October 23, 2020
“The special anime “Twilight Wings Expansion ~Star Festival~ that is set in the world of the Pokemon Sword & Shield Expansion Pass” will air on November 5, 2020, at 11:00 pm JST. The staff behind Twilight Wings will gather once again for its production, so look forward to the one-episode anime!”
The Pokemon Twilight Wings special episode will be available to watch on the Japanese official Pokemon YouTube channel. The English version will be available on the global official Pokemon YouTube channel as well.
If you missed the previous episodes of Pokemon Twilight Wings, check out the seven below:
- Episode 1: Letter: A young boy named John races to get a letter to Chairman Rose.
- Episode 2: Training: Fighting-type gym leader Bea is working hard to become stronger.
- Episode 3: Buddy: Hop’s Wooloo (and Hop) realizes how much he means to his partner.
- Episode 4: Early-Evening Waves has water-type gym leader Nessa considering her purpose in life.
- Episode 5: Assistant follows a day in the life of the very busy Oleana.
- Episode 6: Moonlight stars Allister as he helps John’s friend, Tommy, make up with him after a fight.
- Episode 7: Sky features the Galar Region champion Leon and John from the first episode.
Pokemon Sword and Shield are available for the Nintendo Switch.