The Black Friday discount season came and went without a price drop on the many console titles (including recent releases such as Sword Art Online: Lost Song). The good news is if you need to bulk up your library, Best Buy is running a “Buy 2, Get 1 Free” sale. Essentially 33% off when you buy 3 titles, and this sale has some decent selections.
The B2G1 combos you can make are endless. Since they haven’t seen much in the way of discounts yet, technically the best deals are on recently released titles. For instance, getting Fallout 4, Sword Art Online: Lost Song, and Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain would only cost $120 instead of the usual $180 if you bought each separately.
One nice thing about the sale is Best Buy’s free holiday expedited shipping promotion. Ordering today gets you the games in just a few days (around 3 days) compared to the usual 5 business day free shipping. The sales is only on PS4 and Xbox One games, but as mentioned selections are good. Last week’s releases like Rainbow Six: Siege and Just Cause 3 are both in the sale. Total of 273 titles available. Here are some highlights:
- Sword Art Online: Lost Song
- Fallout 4
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- Tales of Zestiria
- Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree’s Woe and the Blight Below
- Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance – Launch Day Edition
- Nobunaga’s Ambition: Sphere of Influence
- One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3
- Until Dawn
- Helldivers: Super-Earth Ultimate Edition
- Star Wars: Battlefront
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III
- Onechanbara ZII: Chaos: Banana Split Limited Edition
- Omega Quintet
Best Buy’s B2G1 sale is a week long endeavor. The offer ends Saturday, December 12th.
Game deals from the crew at Dealzon. Sales help support Siliconera.