Yostar revealed details about the SSSS.Gridman and Dynazenon crossover event in Azur Lane at the November 2021 live stream. This event will feature the heroines and key female characters from both anime shows.
The characters’ shipgirl riggings and skill attacks will take inspiration from heroes and villains of the Gridman universe. For example, Rikka and Akane’s rigs will be based on Gridman and Alexis Kerib, respectively. Namiko will appear with Battle Tracto Max and Gridman Calibur, while Hass’ rig will combine Buster Borr with Sky Vitter. SSSS.Dynazenon‘s Yume will receive a rig based on the Dynawing, and the kaiju Goldburn will also appear to accompany Chise.
Here’s the complete list of SSSS.Gridman and Dynazenon characters that will appear in Azur Lane. All seven characters will also have optional skins purchasable during the event.
- Rikka Takarada – Super Rare – Light Cruiser rigging – Gacha pickup
- Akane Shinjo – Super Rare – Battleship rigging – Gacha pickup
- Yume Minami – Super Rare – Heavy Cruiser rigging – Gacha pickup
- Chise Asukagawa – Super Rare – Aircraft Carrier rigging – Gacha and event point shop
- Mujina – Elite rarity – Battleship rigging – Event point total rewards
- Namiko – Elite rarity – Heavy Cruiser rigging – Gacha pickup
- Hass – Elite rarity – Light Cruiser rigging – Gacha pickup
Yostar also revealed details about the second Seasonal Mission that will run from December 2021 to January 2022 in the same stream. Proceeding through the mission will eventually let Commanders recruit Hiyou META. The second Cruise Pass will come with an alternate skin for USS Colorado as an exclusive bonus.
Azur Lane is immediately available on Android and iOS mobile devices. The crossover event with SSSS.Gridman and SSSS.Dynazenon will run globally from November 25, 2021, to December 9, 2021. It will replace the mini-event that lets Commanders recruit the Vichyan cruiser Foch early.