The latest Tales of Luminaria character trailer is here and introduces Imperial Second Lieutenant Amelie Laurence. She works alongside Falk on behalf of the Gildllan Empire. According to her debut video, the polearm-wielder is known for her remarkable luck.
Here’s Amelie’s official Tales of Luminaria video. Like her subordinate, she’s got a “unique” personality. She’s also enthusiastic and energetic, in a way.
【Tales of Luminaria Character Trailer #20】
▼Name: Amelie Laurence (VA: Brynn Apprill)
— Tales of Luminaria (@to_luminaria_en) October 13, 2021
Amelie is voiced by Brynn Apprill. Some of her most notable roles include Krista in Attack on Titan and Yotsuba from The Quintessential Quintuplets.
Each of the Tales of Luminaria characters will get their own trailer showing them off. In case you missed them, here are the other cast members’ videos.
- Alexandra von Sonne of the Gildllan Empire
- Ana-Maria Marschner of the Adventurers
- August Wallenstein of the Gildllan Empire
- Bastien Forge of the Gildllan Empire
- Celia Arvier of the Jerle Federation
- Charles of the Adventurers
- Edouard Rouquier of the Adventurers
- Falk of the Gildllan Empire
- Gaspard Herbert of the Gildllan Empire and the Jerle Federation
- Laplace of the Gildllan Empire
- Leo Fourcade of the Jerle Federation
- Lisette Regnier of the Jerle Federation
- Lucien Dufaure of the Jerle Federation
- Lydie Delacroix of the Adventurers
- Maxime Hasselmans of the Jerle Federation
- Michelle Bouquet of the Jerle Federation
- Raoul of the Adventurers
- Vanessa Morax of the Jerle Federation
- Yelsy of the Jerle Federation
Tales of Luminaria is being developed for Android and Apple iOS devices and pre-registration is open.