The Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King costume collection

By Spencer . May 27, 2008 . 9:01am

ffcccostume.jpg

Not all of these outfits are available in yet, but you can take a look at what 100 Wii Points ($1) buys you in Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King. These are the announced costumes in the game thus far. In the top left you can see The King’s New Cloak for Leo and to the right of that is Chime’s Knell, a gothic Lolita style dress. Below are the King’s Mischievous Clothes on the left and Chime’s Shocking Bikini on the right.

 

Are any of these costumes worth a buck to you? 

 

Square Enix gave Leo and Chime summer outfits for the warm months. I wonder if we’re going to see the King’s Winter Parka and Chime’s Snowsuit during the frigid winter months…

 

Images courtesy of Square Enix.


Read more stories about & & & on Siliconera.

  • Mazen

    Best wiiware game by far but still I don’t care about costumes.

  • Reign1770

    I see boobies!! :D

  • http://skullivan.blogspot.com skullivan

    Call me old fashioned but I think extra costumes should be included as an unlockable bonus for meeting specific conditions in the game. It’s not even the price so much as, what’s the point? Unlocking extra costumes was always one of my favorite things to do in games. Buying them takes that away. It’s like when EA charges to unlock cars in Need for Speed that you can earn within the game anyway, only here you have no option to earn them in the game.

    Besides, the way I see it, purchasing this stuff just encourages them to keep moving in this “everything for a buck” direction. I won’t support any game that costs more than a retail title with all its assorted DLC but still doesn’t have as much content as you’d expect out of a retail title. This method of selling a game is underhanded and it takes a lot of the fun away. When I buy a game I want it to have all sorts of hidden extras and stuff. Now that publishers want to commoditize everything, unlockables have gone the way of the dodo because they aren’t going to give anything away for free that some schmuck might be willing to pay $1 for.

    So even if only 10% of people who buy the game are willing to pay for the stuff, it’s worth it for them to shaft the other 90% who know better.

  • alice

    The king’s outfit is hot. I would probably buy that and the Knell if the game did not cause my Wii’s GPU to melt.

  • Rundas

    Have you noticed that the King’s summer outfit makes him look like a Japanese Schoolgirl?

Video game stories from other sites on the web. These links leave Siliconera.

Siliconera Tests
Siliconera Videos

Popular