Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment Lets You Carry Over Stuff From The PSP Game
By Sato . January 28, 2014 . 5:00pm
Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment will be available in a few more months in Japan, and it looks like Bandai Namco will be allowing you to carry some extra benefits from your Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment data on PSP over to the new game.
Here’s a list of stuff you’ll be able to take from Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment to the upcoming Vita title:
- Player skill proficiency and skill points.
- NPC skill settings (can also be reset for skill points).
- NPC equipment (only what they’re currently wearing) and items.
- AI information of other players.
- Heroine character’s AI information.
- The “Remains Heart” sword, arguably the strongest sword in the game.
- Bonus accessory, for those who completed Sword Art online: Infinity Moment.
Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment will be released on April 24 for PlayStation Vita.
Video game stories from other sites on the web. These links leave Siliconera.