By Spencer . January 31, 2014 . 12:22am
NIS America just released a patch for Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness, which is a a direct sequel to Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness with Laharl, Flonne, and Etna back as the lead characters. Here’s what the update addresses:
- 22 new save icons
- Summer Greetings (1): No requirement for obtaining.
- Ending Images (4): Obtainable from the toy vending machine after clearing each ending.
- Preview Images (17): Obtainable from the toy vending machine after watching each preview.
- Fixed a freeze that occurred during skill animations.
- Fixed the window size of a warning message that pops up when the install data is corrupted.
- Fixed the activation of certain conversation flags after creating the maximum number of characters.
- Fixed an issue where Laharl’s (Prinny’s, during Prinny Day) HP becomes 1 when a stage is cleared and there are no more characters to dispatch in the Base Panel.
- Fixed an issue of the wrong voice playing when Maronauses her Confine skill with the English voices selected.
- Fixed audio issues during the Dark Assembly and Item Assembly