Puzzle & Dragons Z Is Still Coming To The West, Says GungHo

By Ishaan . January 12, 2015 . 4:31pm

Back in 2013, GungHo Online Entertainment CEO Kazuki Morishita said to Siliconera that the company would bring Puzzle & Dragons Z for the Nintendo 3DS to the West. Judging by a recent tweet from GungHo, this is still the plan.

 

After GungHo and Nintendo recently announced plans to bring Puzzle & Dragons: Super Mario Bros. Edition to the West, a Twitter user asked GungHo if this meant that Puzzle & Dragons Z’s Western release had been cancelled. However, this doesn’t seem to be the case.

 

GungHo’s official Twitter replied: “Actually P&D Z was officially announced for a western release by our company president – no details at this time, but stay tuned!”

 

Nintendo will publish Puzzle & Dragons: Super Mario Bros. Edition in the West, but thus far it is unknown if Nintendo or GungHo will publish Puzzle & Dragons Z.


Read more stories about & on Siliconera.

Video game stories from other sites on the web. These links leave Siliconera.

Siliconera Tests
Siliconera Videos

Popular