Arc System Works have released a rhythm game spin-off of BlazBlue, called Eat Beat: Dead Spike-san, on iOS and Android devices. The game is available now, and is free-to-play, with additional songs, characters and items available as paid DLC and more to be released over time.
Below is a list of track that are available at “launch”. The ones with an asterisk next to them are available for free and the ones with two asterisks will be released in March.
- Rebellion II: Ragna the Bloodedge’s Battle Song
- Bullet Dance II: Noel Vermillion’s Battle Song
- Catus Carnival II: Taokaka’s Battle Song
- Reppu II: Bang Shishigami’s Battle Song
- Queen of rose II: Rachel Alucard’s Battle Song
- SUSANOOH II: Hakumen’s Battle Song
- Condemnation Wings II: Tsubaki Yayoi’s Battle Song*
- Lust SIN II: Jin Kisaragi’s Battle Song*
- Marionette Purple II : Carl Clover’s Battle Song**
- Plastic Night II : Relius Clover’s Battle Song**
Here’s a summary of the game’s story: Once upon a time, in an unnnamed Hierarchial City, was Ragna and Dead Spike-san. Ragna, as hard as he fought, never seemed to win… Dead Spike-san, witnessing defeat after defeat, had a bright idea. If he ate more, maybe he could become stronger? Dead Spike-san and Ragna set off on an epic (?) journey.