Following retail leaks, Tecmo Koei have officially announced Atelier Rorona Plus: The Alchemist of Arland for a western release. The game will be available for PlayStation 3 and Vita on June 24th in North America and June 20th in Europe.
Here’s a rundown of what you’ll find in the game:
- Improved 3D character models
- New field map modeling with better scenery
- New chapters featuring Totori and Meruru
- More playable characters, maps, bosses, costumes etc.
- Improved synthesis system and new Assignment system
- Item crafting has been expanded
- New battle system with advanced features
- Bury items and unearth them in Atelier Meruru Plus/Totori Plus
- Over 30 endings affected by player decisions
- Save data shared between PS3 and PSV
Atelier Rorona Plus: The Alchemist of Arland will cost $49.99 on PS3 and $39.99 on Vita. The Vita version will be released as a download title only, while the PS3 version will be available at retail. Pre-ordering at GameStop will get you the “Orange Swimsuit” and “Lady’s Etiquette Costume”.