Atelier Ryza got a new update plus the latest DLC including Klaudia’s story, additional maps, and a BGM pack.
Update Patch Notes
- Added 9 BGM tracks from Atelier Online: Alchemists of Braceirthat can be used in-game. Note: BGM can be changed from the diary on the desk in Ryza’s room or in Ryza’s atelier.
- Fixed some bugs.
- Fixed some display related bugs.
- Support for additional content.
Nintendo Switch only:
- Fixed a bug in the Season Event “Ever Summer Queen & the Secret Island” DLC that may prevent the game from progressing.
What’s New in DLC
Klaudia’s Story “Atelier Klaudia”
As she watches Ryza perform alchemy, Klaudia begins to think that she would like to create something herself. After giving it some thought, she decides to try her hand at cooking.
Along with Ryza and Lila, they begin thinking about what they can cook for Empel, in appreciation for all he has done for them.
In order to hand make the special donuts that Empel always craves, she begins gathering materials. With only vague memories and unreliable information at hand, she tries to somehow make the donuts, however…
Extra High Difficulty Area “Secret Solitary Island”
Explore the Secret Solitary Island, fight powerful monsters, and obtain new and rare materials!
Gust Extra BGM Pack
Immerse yourself in more than 350 BGM tracks from “Atelier Llua,” “Ciel nosurge,” “Augmented Reality Girls Trinary”!
Here are the titles included:
- Atelier Lulua
- Blue Reflection
- Nights of Azure
- Nights of Azure 2
- Ciel nosurge
- Ar nosurge
- Augmented Reality Girls Trinary
The new Atelier Ryza DLC releases today in the West.
Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout is available for PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and PC. Check our previous report for a look at last month’s DLC that had costumes with a rather summery look. The characters are also visiting Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIV.