Atelier Shallie Plus: Alchemists of the Dusk Sea is the upcoming PlayStation Vita version that adds new scenarios and guests in Logy and Ayesha. Gust’s shares the latest screenshots and details on what’s new. [Thanks, Game Jouhou.]
- Atelier Shallie Plus uses the original Atelier Shallie on PS3 as a base, and has various new elements that were added from fan requests.
- It will have a new story that tells us more behind the mystery of “Dusk.”
- In addition to the two protagonists of the game, Plus adds new episodes that tell us more of the guests in Ayesha and Logy.
- Familiar costumes from the Plus series and other DLCs outfits will be available in the game.
- The truth behind the “Dusk” mystery is one of the main new focuses in Atelier Shallie Plus’ story.
- With the protagonists from Atelier Aysha and Atelier Escha & Logy showing up, it’ll be the only title that features all the Dusk protagonists in one title.
- In Ayesha’s story, she’ll reunite with Willbell for the first time in a while, and Ayesha will be relieved to see that Willbell is still the same Willbell, and hasn’t changed much.
- Escha’s will meet Logy, who suddenly shows up without even writing a letter. Will we get to learn more about the development between the two in their sudden reunion?
- Atelier Shallie Plus also adds new episodes to the events from the original PS3 version, giving it more story volume than before. The event that shows the quarrel between the two protagonists will show them apart, with both of them getting time to do some thinking, and you’ll get to see how they mature over the course of the event.
- All DLC from the PS3 version of the game will be in Plus,
- Along with Escha and Solle as playable characters.
- Swimsuit costumes.
- Additional gathering areas and bosses.
Atelier Shallie Plus: Alchemists of the Dusk Sea will release in Japan on March 3, 2016 for PlayStation Vita.