Bandai Namco has finally revealed its own plans for TGS 2020. On September 27, 2020, the final day of Tokyo Game Show 2020, the massive Japanese game company will hold an 8 hours-long live stream on its own channel.
A list of game titles that will be featured at Bandai Namco’s TGS 2020 stream has also been published on the Japanese official website, which is as follows:
- Pro Baseball Famista 2020 (Switch)
- Katamari Damacy Reroll (Already out on Switch & PC, coming soon to PS4 & Xbox One)
- Mobile Suit Gundam: Extreme Vs. Maxi Boost ON (PS4)
- Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
- Jump Force: Deluxe Edition (Switch; previously also out on PS4, Xbox One, & PC)
- Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions (PS4, Switch, PC)
- Kamen Rider: Memory of Heroez (PS4, Switch)
- Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
- Sword Art Online: Alicization Rising Steel (iOS, Android)
- Scarlet Nexus (Xbox Series X, Xbox One, PS5, PS4, PC)
- Mini 4WD Hyper Dash Grand Prix (iOS, Android)
- Little Nightmares II (PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X, Xbox One, Switch, PC)
- Project CARS 3 (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
The 8 hours-long Bandai Namco TGS 2020 Online live stream on September 27, 2020, will officially begin from 14:00 JST (01:00 AM EDT). However, the stream itself will actually start about an hour earlier to show some promotional trailers. More details on the schedule will be published at a later date.
Exactly on the same day, Bandai Namco also has a slot at the official Tokyo Game Show 2020 channel at 17:00 JST (04:00 AM EDT), featuring Sword Art Online and Scarlet Nexus. It is still yet to be known on whether this show will have the same content or even clash with Bandai Namco’s own program.