BlazBlue: Central Fiction’s arcade mode will feature three times the story volume of Chrono Phantasma once all the updates are up, and Famitsu recently put together a video to show us what’s new along with some notes on other new features in the upcoming arcade game.
- The character illustrations are newly done by Yuki Kato.
- Hibiki and Naoto appear as new characters in Central Fiction.
- You start out by selecting one of the 30 characters, followed by the colors and control type. Next you’ll pick from the different modes of Arcade, Score Attack, and Sparring.
- Arcade mode episodes and the other modes will get unlocked through updates.
- All the event scene voices have been newly done, including some new sound effects.
- The game adds a new “Overdrive” and “Exceed Accel” feature to its gameplay. You can read more about it in detail in our earlier report.
- Each character will have additional new and unique moves added to their movesets.
- There are special novel game-like interactions between certain characters before and after fights, as shown with Ragna and Iron Tager in the video.
BlazBlue: Central Fiction will launch in Japanese arcades on November 19, 2015.