In addition to Dino Crisis yesterday in Japan, Capcom trademarked several other big names including Mega Man Legends, Rival Schools, Power STone Breath of Fire, and several more.
Here are some of the notable titles:
- Bionic Commando
- Breath of Fire
- Makaimura Gaiden (Ghosts ‘n Goblins side story series)
- Moero! Justice Gakuen (Project Justice)
- Power Stone
- Rockman (Mega Man)
- Rockman DASH (Mega Man Legends)
- Shiritsu Jasutisu Gakuen (Rival Schools)
- Strider Hiryu (Strider)
- Vampire Savior (Darkstalkers 3)
That said, as previously mentioned keep in mind that this doesn’t guarantee a new release for any of these. While it doesn’t rule out the chance of something new happening, Capcom is likely securing the trademark for most if not all of these.
Yesterday we also saw Square Enix file a trademark for NieR and Sega for Persona 5 Strikers in Japan.