Capcom updated the official website of Umbrella Corps, their upcoming PlayStation 4 and PC third-person shooter with info on the game’s “Multi-Mission Mode.”
Here’s info from the press:
Multi-mission is a multiplayer mode that supports up to 6 players. In a best-three-out-of-five format, the first team to 3 wins will be the victors.
There are 8 game modes that will be chosen at random. You’ll need to adapt to the situation if you want to come out on top.
Each game mode has a time limit of 3 minutes, providing for exciting, fast-paced battles.
- Respawn Match: Team deathmatch featuring respawns. Use the sound radar to locate the enemies’ random respawn points!
- Target Hunter: One target will be chosen per team. Only killing the target will count towards the score. Protect your target, or aggressively attack the enemy target – the choice is yours!
- Domination: Secure the specified data transmission point located within the stage longer than the enemy team.
- DNA Hunter: Kill zombies and collect their DNA samples. Destroying the enemy’s Zombie Jammer could prove to be a useful tactic!
- SP DNA Hunter: Kill the special mutated zombies and collect their DNA sample. They are particularly tough and immune to the effects of the Zombie Jammer. It’ll take teamwork to bring these creatures down.
- Protector: Find the briefcase and hold it for as long as possible, while fending off the opposition.The player who holds it becomes the next moving target!
- Collector: There are 5 briefcases in the stage. Battle it out to see who can collect them all. Will you be the first to collect them, or will you lay in wait and ambush the enemy
- Collar War: Collect the battle data “collars” of downed enemy players, and pick up your allies’ collars to prevent the enemy team from getting points.
Umbrella Corps will release in May for PlayStation 4 and PC.