In today’s contest you can win a beta key for Early Access JRPG title Edge of Eternity!
They don’t really make JRPGs like they used to, do they? The game changed quite some time ago from turn-based affairs to more MMO-lite setups. That’s cool, whatever works for people. But as an Old Man Gamer, I cut my teeth on that old-school flair.
Edge of Eternity looks to capture that old RPG mentality with some modern sensibilities! It just hit its beta stage, so come win a key to try this one out for yourself.
Edge of Eternity
Watch the trailer above, and scope these fresh deets. (Do the kids still say that?)
Enthralling JRPG Adventure with Strategic Combat
In a world torn asunder, the people of Heryon pursues a desperate war against a mysterious invader. As this conflict opposing magic and technology grows to cataclysmic proportions, a new threat emerges from the battlefield. Wage epic turn-based battles as you follow Daryon and Selene in their quest to find a cure to the all-consuming Corrosion.
New beta features include:
- New BattleCam for combat: You can switch between the current “tactical” and the new “cinematic/dynamic” camera
- New crafting system: gather recipes and materials to craft your own gear and items
- Reworked cutscenes: improved lighting, color and revamped the lip sync system
- New quests: dynamic events and spontaneous secondary quests
- Updated character designs: includes new details for the heroes and NPCs
- General polish and fixes
How To Win
To enter to win, use the widget below to leave your name and email address. You can enter daily. For bonus entries, follow the instructions within. And if you’re bored, talk about the game in the comments below!
We have five beta keys to give out; we’ll draw winners on Thursday, August 20, 2020.
Edge of Eternity is in Early Access now, and just hit its beta phase. Follow along on its Steam page!