Contra: Rogue Corps was updated today with two new Hardcore missions meant for experienced players, two new Carnage League stages, and improvements like reducing weapon cooldown and more.
Check out the highlights below:
Hardcore Mission: Con T.U.B.E.
You’ve been selected for the hardcore reality show Con T.U.B.E. Go spill some guts and score likes!
Hardcore Mission: What is this place?
Reality seems to be repeating, as the Rogue Corps take upon a familiar-looking area…
New Carnage League stages:
Here’s a look at how cooldown has improved:
Apart from overheating, the following issues were also addressed:
- Singleplayer control response improved
- Probability of obtaining core parts in main missions increased
- Amount of credits earned in main missions increased
- Damage of throwing attacks on some fields increased
- Weapon level cap increased to 80
- Mid-sized field variations increased
- New medals added
- Carnage League balancing changes
- Various bugs
Contra: Rogue Corps is available for the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. Check out our interview with director Nobuya Nakazato here.