The Senran Kagura and Dead or Alive series are all about their girls and costumes, so a collaboration between the two is no surprise. Koei Tecmo are doing just that, and Inside Games share a peek at Dead or Alive 5: Last Round’s season pass for the upcoming DLC outfits based on Senran Kagura.
Unlike other season pass content, Dead or Alive 5: Last Round’s “New Costume Pass” is a big bundle that will feature a bunch of character costumes that will appear in waves starting this month until June. In the list of costumes, it shows a batch of Senran Kagura collaboration costumes as well.
Here’s what the New Costume Pass includes:
- Ninja Costumes Vol. 1 (February download, set of 10)
- Ninja Costumes Vol. 2 (March download, set of 10)
- Senran Kagura Collaboration Costumes (March download, set of 16)
- Unannounced (May download, set of 16)
- Unannounced (June download, set of 16)
- Costume Pass exclusive “Marie Snow White Maid Costume” (shown on the above image).
While it does sound like a nice way to get a lot of costumes, Japanese fans who are looking to collect them all will need to pay a pretty penny (or pretty yen, in this case) as the Dead or Alive 5: Last Round New Costume Pass goes for a whopping 10,044 yen, which is roughly $85 USD.
The North American version of the Dead or Alive 5: Last Round Season Pass is also available on PSN for $92.99; however, it doesn’t mention the Senran Kagura collaboration costumes, but perhaps it may be announced on a later date.
Dead or Alive 5: Last Round is currently available in Japan and North America. It’s headed to Europe on February 20th, and the PC version will release on March 30, 2015.