Dead or Alive 5: Last Round is coming to PC later this month, but judging by the specs uploaded to Team Ninja’s website, PC users are getting the short end of the stick. Here’s a list of quirks specific to the PC version of the game:
- Resolution: 720p, 1080p, 4k
- Effects: Equivalent to the PS3 version
- Soft Engine features: Not included in PC version
- Shadow resolution: Equivalent to the PS4 version
- Anti-aliasing: Can be toggled
- Number of stages: 36 (Two new stages from PS4/XBO are not included)
- Numbers of costumes: 400 (31 new costumes included)
- New hairstyles: Yes
- Character selection: Equivalent to PS4 version
- Controller vibration: Not supported
- Online mode: To be added within three months of launch
So, effectively, PC users fall somewhere in between the previous and current-gen versions of the game. They’ll get the new hairstyles and support for higher resolutions, but not the two new stages and soft engine features Team Ninja have been talking up. Additionally, the studio has still not committed to a date as far as adding online play goes.
Dead or Alive 5: Last Round will launch on PC on March 30th. You can view system requirements for the game on its Steam page.