Given Demon Slayer‘s otherwordly popularity, it’s not surprising to see its merchandise get sold out regularly in Japan. Retailers occasionally restock limited items, but it’s pretty rare. In this case, anime and manga character goods shop CharaDepa will restock several limited Demon Slayer items from 2020 during the week of January 10, 2021, including a scrunchie inspired by Shinobu. [Thanks, Famitsu.]
Realize announced that its CharacterDepart will restock quite a bit of Demon Slayer merchandise that completely sold out. Its selection will include a scrunchie based on Shinobu Kocho’s outfit, clear files, a shot glass, and keychains. There’s also a set of five wooden good luck charms (omamori), which tend to be a hot commodity in Japan around New Year’s, so expect those to sell out again as well.
Check out some of the limited Demon Slayer items below:
- Scrunchies (13 varieties) – 1,100 yen each
- Clear Files (5 varieties) – 440 yen each
- Shot Glass – 1,100 yen
- Character Pouch – 1,760 yen
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth (4 varieties) – 880 yen each
- B2-size Tapestry – 3,300 yen
- Character Pens (9 varieties) – 550 yen each
- Kinchaku Drawstring Bags (13 varieties) – 1,100 yen each
- Tradeable Hexagonal Pins Vol. 1 & Vol. 2 (13 varieties) – 550 yen each
- Tradeable Wooden Charms – 660 yen each
- Tote Bag – 1,980 yen
Pre-orders for the Demon Slayer merchandise will be open until 11:59pm JST on January 17, 2021. The items will ship out early in February 2021. You can check out all the Demon Slayer goods on CharaDepart here. In case you missed it, a Nezuko Kamado figma is still available to pre-order until January 14, 2021.