Bandai Namco recently announced a sequel to Disney Magical World, the Nintendo 3DS life simulation game. The official website reveals what will be new in the upcoming title.
- Similar to the previous title, you’ll get to enjoy life in the world of Disney, with activities such as shopping, going on walks, adventuring, fishing, farming, jewel excavating, costume and furniture crafting, partying, and hanging out with Disney characters.
- Plenty of Disney motif interior designs for your cafe.
- Over 120 Disney characters will make an appearance, and over 3,000 items that can be made with the materials gathered in the game.
- Frozen, The Little Mermaid, Snow White, and Lilo & Stitch are getting new worlds, while Alice in Wonderland and Winnie the Pooh worlds will be returning, for a total of six worlds in Disney Magical World 2.
- There will be an episode in Frozen’s world, which will tell the story of what happens between the film Frozen and its short film sequel Frozen Forever. The scenario and artwork has been done in collaboration with Walt Disney Animation Studio, and will feature songs like “Let it Go.”
- There are many lively events such as the dance show, where you’ll get to invite buddies and participate with other characters.
- The “Dream Fantasy” is a new feature in the game that happens when you fall asleep in the game. It’s a place full of light and music, and all kinds of magical things that await the player and other characters.
- You’ll get to take various commemorative photos in the game.
- The theme song for the Japanese version of the game is “Sparke ~Kagayaki wo Shinjite~” by May J.
- Japan will also get a special faceplate for the New Nintendo 3DS.
Disney Magical World 2 will release in Japan on November 5, 2015 for Nintendo 3DS.