Capcom have released new footage of DmC Devil May Cry from last week’s Gamescom demos, showing off a new stage in the game, titled “Overturn”. The new footage shows off Dante’s new gauntlet weapons, and how they can be used in the game’s multi-weapon combos. Take a look at it below:
- The gauntlets in DmC work similarly to Ifrit gauntlets from DMC1.
- Any Gauntlet move can be charged up to two levels.
- A level 2 charge lets you launch even the heavier enemies in the game.
- Environmental kills added to DmC Devil May Cry.
- For example; knocking enemies off ledges gives you a combo bonus.
DmC Devil May Cry will be released on January 15th, 2013 in North America.