A rather unique unit is the star of the latest Dragalia Lost Gala Dragalia Summon Showcase. Mym, the dragon who has joined Euden’s party and following along on their adventure, will become a playable character starting today. People will have until May 31, 2019 to pull on the banner and have a chance to acquire her.
Mym is a fire-element Adventurer, which makes sense given that she is the Flamewyrm Brunhilda. She wields a spear in battle. That is, until you trigger a dragon form. No matter which dragon you have her equip, she will turn into her true self, Brunhilda. Well, the first time she shapeshifts, she will become Brunhilda. If she shapeshifts more than once, she will become High Brunhilda for all subsequent transformations.
Here are Mym’s skills, co-abilities, and abilities.
- Dragon Claw: Deals flame damage to enemies directly ahead,
and raises the dragon gauge if the attack connects.
- Flames of Passion: Deals flame damage to enemies in a line.
- HP +15%: Increases HP by 15%. Benefits your whole team.
- Flamewyrm’s Nature II: Reduces susceptibility to burning by 100%. When shapeshifting for the first time, Mym will transform into Brunhilda regardless of what dragon she is equipped with, her strength will increase by 15% for the remainder of the quest, and the skill Flames of Passion will be powered up for the remainder of the quest. The second time onwards, she will transform into High Brunhilda instead, and her attack rate while shapeshifted will increase by 15%.
- Flamewyrm’s Defiance II: Reduces susceptibility to stun by 100%. When Mym is hit by an attack that would have stunned her, the skill gauge for the Dragon Claw skill fills by 50%. After activating, this gauge-filling effect will not activate again for 15 seconds.
- Dragon Time +20%: Extends shapeshift time by 20%.
Here is the Gala Dragalia trailer.
Dragalia Lost is available for Android and Apple iOS devices. As a reminder, a free Tenfold Summon Voucher was doled out to all players on May 25, 2019, to celebrate the 1.8.0 update.