Dragalia Lost players who have gotten through the campaign’s seventh chapter (5-6) have a new sort of fight to face in the game. Void Battles are now available. Each day of the week, different bosses will appear and people will have the opportunity to win materials and Void weapons.
An official Dragalia Lost Void Battles schedule has been released on its official website, to help people know who they can face and when. There are four different bosses people can face and it has its own Treasure Trade. You can even dismantle spare Void weapons for materials.
Here’s the current Void Battles schedule:
- Sunday: Steel Golem, Void Zephyr, and Wandering Shroom
- Monday: Steel Golem and Wandering Shroom
- Tuesday: Raging Manticore and Wandering Shroom
- Wednesday: Steel Golem, Void Zephyr, and Wandering Shroom
- Thursday: Raging Manticore and Wandering Shroom
- Friday: Steel Golem and Wandering Shroom
- Saturday: Raging Manticore, Void Zephyr, and Wandering Shroom
In addition to the Void Battles, a new banner is available. This is a Dragon Special Showcase, which will be available until February 27, 2019. Its three focus units are the five-star fire dragon Agni, the five-star water dragon Poseidon, and the five-star wind dragon Zephyr.
Dragalia Lost is available for Android and Apple iOS devices.