This week’s issue of Jump magazine shares the latest on Square Enix’s upcoming “block-make RPG,” Dragon Quest Builders. [Thanks, @Kazu4281.]
- Recipes for making equipment can be learned through quests you get from people and monsters.
- Changing equipment will also change your appearances.
- Equipment consists of weapons, armor, shields, and accessories.
- In addition to fighting skills, you’ll also learn skills used for gathering.
- The first boss is the Golem. By using the “Magic Ball” trap, you’ll be able to stagger the Golem for a chance to land some heavy damage.
Dragon Quest Builders will release in Japan on January 28, 2016 for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and PlayStation Vita.