Dragon’s Crown’s third update patch is now available in North America, and it brings further bug fixes and tweaks to the game. Here are the changes you can look forward to:
- Online network connection stability has been improved.
- An option to hide the triangular character marker has been added. In the Game Options 2 menu, you can choose to have it displayed for selected characters/all characters/no characters.
- An option to display damage values only for controlled characters has been added.
- Amazon/Fighter: Equipment durability takes less damage when guarding.
- Amazon: Balance adjustments have been made to the Berserk effect.
- Other tuning and minor improvements to various gameplay elements have made.
Dragon’s Crown is headed to Europe soon as well. NIS America will release the game in Europe on October 11th.