Square Enix recently opened an official website for Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius, their free-to-play smartphone RPG, for the West, and the game is expected to launch soon with pre-registration starting May 16, 2016.
The website isn’t available at this moment, but we were able to briefly catch some information earlier:
So begins a new tale of crystals…
An all-new RPG in the classic Final Fantasy tradition!
Square Enix presents an original Final Fantasy title for smartphones.
Immerse yourself in a world of heroes and high adventure, all in the palm of your hand!
- Enjoy an all-new RPG in the classic Final Fantasy tradition!
- Intuitive and strategic battles!
- Explore exotic realms and delve into perilous dungeons!
- Summon legendary Final Fantasy beasts with awe-inspiring visuals!
- Join forces with legendary heroes from your favorite Final Fantasy games!
Additionally, the game i shaving a pre-registration campaign for unlocking various content that depend on how many people contribute via pre-registration. Each pre-registered account puts in 30 points towards the milestone rewards.
With 1,000,000 points we’ll get Terra in her Magitek Armor form; 1,500,000 for three Elixirs and 5,000 Fiend Points; 2,500,000 for 500 Lapis used to summon allies; 3,500,00 for five Phoenix Downs and 10,000 Gil; 5,500,000 for ten Rare Summon Tickets used to summon legendary heroes.
Pre-registration is expected to begin on May 16, 2016.