Patch 2.55 for Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn will be released on March 31st, 2015. Square Enix have shared a few scant details about the patch ahead of its release.
Patch 2.55 is titled “Before the Fall Part 2”. Here’s what producer and director Naoki Yoshida has revealed about its contents so far:
- The Final Coil of Bahamut will be added to the Duty Finder
- The World of Darkness weekly gear limit will be removed
- The amount of MGP you receive in the Gold Saucer will be adjusted
- Adjustments will also be made to the Triple Triad tournaments
- Considering making balance adjustments to Triple Triad NPCs since Square have received feedback that certain NPCs can be a bit too strong
We’ll have more details on patch 2.55 in the days ahead. In the meantime, you can read Siliconera’s interview with Yoshida about Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward.