Final Fantasy XIV got its first patch since the release of the Stormblood expansion with Patch 4.01. New additions include the Omega raid dungeons, some job adjustments, and new items.
New Chronicles of a New Era quests have been added.
The Omega: Deltascape is a new raid dungeon, basically 4.0’s Coil or Alexander. It requires an average ilevel of 295 or higher to try out, and its loot system works similar to the Alexender raids, where we receive tokens for completing each area (limited to one token per area a week) that can then be exchanged for gear.
Here’s some info on some actions and traits that have been adjusted in Patch 4.01:
- Savage Blade – Enmity effect has been increased.
- Flash – Enmity effect has been increased.
- Heavy Swing – TP cost has been reduced from 70 to 60.
- Skull Sunder – Enmity effect has been increased.
- Overpower – Enmity effect has been increased.
- Spinning Slash – Enmity effect has been increased.
- Unleash – Enmity effect has been increased.
- Bloodspiller – Potency has been increased from 380 to 400. Dark Arts potency has been increased from 520 to 540.
- Bhavacakra – Potency increased from 550 to 600.
- Troubadour – Now affects both self and nearby party members.
Here’s a look at some of the new items.
A new mount has been added alongside some new minions.
You can read the rest on the update, including various UI adjustment changes for PS4 users and more on the patch notes at the official Lodestone page.
Final Fantasy XIV is available on PlayStation 4 and PC.