Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood’s Patch 4.3 series, Under the Moonlight, will bring new main scenario quests, a new ‘Return to Ivalice’ 24-man Alliance Raid, a new Ultimate Difficulty Raid, and more on May 22.
Here’s the newly released trailer for the patch:
This is the full list of what will be added to Final Fantasy XIV with this patch series, according to the main site:
- New Main Scenario Quests – The Stormblood storyline continues in the far-eastern land of Doma.
- New Sidequests
- New 24-man Alliance Raid – The second chapter of the popular Return to Ivalice series takes players to the Ridorana Lighthouse.
- New Trial and Dungeon
- New Beast Tribe Quests: The Namazu – A new series focused on quests for the Disciples of the Hand and Land.
- New Ultimate Difficulty Raid (Patch 4.31) – Players seeking the greatest challenges may test their skills against this new incarnation of Ultima Weapon.
- New Deep Dungeon: Heaven-on-High (Patch 4.35) – Explore the 100-floor tower within the Ruby Sea.
- The Next Installment of The Forbidden Land, Eureka (Patch 4.36) – The Pagos Expedition.
- Cross-world Linkshells – A new linkshell chat system will allow players to communicate across servers within their data center with ease.
- Updates to jobs, PvP, glamour system, housing, performance actions, new powerful gear and more.
Final Fantasy XIV is available on PlayStation 4 and PC. Patch 4.3 “Under the Moonlight” launches on May 22, 2018.