Square Enix announced that Final Fantasy XV will get its next update on January 21, and it’ll add Aranea Highwind as a new training partner. The Assassin’s Creed crossover event will also come to an end.
Here are some notes from Square Enix on the January 21 update:
- Conclusion of the Assassin’s Festival
- Inclusion of a new training partner at camp
- Implementation of a standby option at camp
- Addition of new items at Alessio’s trading post in Altissia
- Introduction of new drills to the tutorial
- Various bug fixesUpdated saves will not work on former versions of the game.
Final Fantasy XV is available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The PC version will release on March 6, the same release date as the recently announced Final Fantasy XV: Royal Edition containing all Season Pass content, a new dungeon, and more.