The second round of Fire Emblem Fates DLC maps has been dated. Beginning on May 5, 2016, six new maps starring alternate version of the children from Hoshido and Nohr follow the young heroes as they try to save their parents in an Heirs of Fate storyline.
These six Fire Emblem Fates maps tell a continuing story, rewarding players with ability scrolls for their units when they win. Players use preset characters, and not the ones they’ve been using in their campaign. As such, someone picking up a later map may find themselves a bit lost as to what’s happened in the Heirs of Fate.
Here’s the full release schedule for the next round of Fire Emblem Fates DLC.
- May 5, 2016: Another Gift from Anna gives players Boots and the Paragon skill. It will be free.
- May 5, 2016: I: In Endless Dreams focuses on Kana and gives people Skilltaker and Lucktaker skills. It will cost $0.49.
- May 12, 2016: II: Realms Collide stars the Nohrian children and gives people Magictaker. It will cost $1.99.
- May 19, 2016: III: The Changing Tide stars Shiro and his group and gives people Strengthtaker. It will cost $1.99.
- May 26, 2016: IV: Light’s Sacrifice stars Siegbert and his group and gives people Defensetaker. It will cost $1.99.
- June 2, 2016: V: Endless Dawn stars Shigure and gives people Speedtaker and Resistancetaker. It will cost $1.99.
- June 9, 2016: End: Lost in the Waves is the Heirs of Fate final battle and gives people Point Blank. It will cost $1.99.
People who want all of the maps can get the Fire Emblem Fates Map Pack 2 for $7.99.
Fire Emblem Fates is immediately available for the Nintendo 3DS in North America.