Bushiroad revealed some more information on the genre and main characters of Goblin Slayer Another Adventurer: Nightmare Feast. This will be the game adaptation of the light novel and anime series Goblin Slayer. The original writer and character designer for the series will work on the game. [Thanks, Famitsu!]
In terms of the genre, Goblin Slayer Another Adventurer: Nightmare Feast will be a TRPG (tactical RPG) in a similar vein to Fire Emblem. You will have to take care of where your units and enemy units are when coming up with your strategies. As well, the game will have its own original story.
Aside from game-original characters, five characters (Goblin Slayer, Priestess, High Elf Archer, Lizard Priest, and Dwarf Shaman) will make their appearances in Goblin Slayer Another Adventurer: Nightmare Priest. Their voice actors from the show will reprise their roles. Here are the original characters and cast that will be in the game:
- Guildmaster: Rie Takahashi (Mash in Fate/Grand Order)
- Blood Princess: Inori Minase (Hestia in Danmachi)
- Squire: Yuki Ono (Josuke in JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure)
- Polar Bear Priest: Daisuke Ono (Sebastian in Black Butler)
- Conan: Miyuri Shimabukuro (USS Dewey in Azur Lane)
- Lady of Principality: Hisako Kanemoto (Ami Mizuno in Sailor Moon Crystal)
You can watch the trailer for the Goblin Slayer game here:
Goblin Slayer Another Adventurer: Nightmare Feast is in development for the Nintendo Switch and Windows PC.