Bandai Namco shared new details on content that will be added to God Eater 3 through free updates, including some consideration to add more such as story, new enemies, NPC allies, and more. [Thanks, Gamestalk.]
Here are some highlights on God Eater 3’s post-release free update content:
Additional character customization elements
- Will add new types of hairstyles, accessories, and costumes through updates.
Assault Mission Updates
- Additional features will be added through updates based on the state of gameplay after release.
- Will add missions through updates for new challenges.
- Additional systems are being considered.
Action and Usability Improvement
- Improvement for action and usability will continue getting support after release.
- We would like to continue communicating with players after release in order to continue making the game more enjoyable.
- In addition to the above updates, various additional elements are being considered. This includes the addition of story, new enemies, NPC allies, and more.
- We’ll announce the schedule and more details as soon as they’re decided.
God Eater 3 releases for PlayStation 4 in Japan on December 13, 2018. The game releases worldwide for PS4 and PC on February 8, 2019.