The Marui department store in Shinjuku will have a Guilty Gear Strive pop-up shop from January 13-29, 2023. You will be able to find it on the first floor of the Marui Annex. The key visual for it features Sol, Ky, Sin, Bridget, and Ramlethal in casual clothing. Despite the fact that it looks like they were all shopping together, Sol is stuck holding all of the bags and boxes. [Thanks, Famitsu!]
The Guilty Gear Strive pop-up shop in Marui will also appear in Osaka and Aichi. Osakans can expect to see it from February 4-12, 2023. Meanwhile, it will be in Aichi from February 17-19, 2023. Some of the items are available through online shopping as well. However, if you go to the store you will be able to get presents depending on how much you spend. If you spend 5,500 JPY, then you can get an acrylic keyholder. Spending 3,000 JPY lets you put your name into a raffle for either an acrylic panel or a card-sized print.
You can purchase:
- B2 tapestry (3,300 JPY)
- Acrylic stand (1,320 JPY each)
- T-shirts (3,300 JPY each)
- Slim tapestry (1650 JPY each)
- Acrylic keyholders (880 JPY each)
- Can badge (550 JPY)
- Overdrive acrylic stand (2,200 JPY each)
- Arcade gaming machine-style acrylic diorama (2420 JPY)
- Bridget’s yoyo pouch (2,200 JPY)
- Trading long can badges (650 JPY each)
- Trading acrylic charms that can link up (660 JP each)
- Game mat (2,640 JPY each)
- Bridget parka (19,800 JPY)
In particular, there are only 300 Bridget parkas in stock. It is on a first-come-first-serve basis. The parka is a replica of what Bridget wears in Guilty Gear Strive.
There is more to do at the pop-up shop than simply buying things. There will be photo spots set up for you to take pictures. They resemble the stages from Guilty Gear Strive. There is also a timeline of the entire series, showing when each game takes place.
The Guilty Gear Strive pop-up shop will be in Shinjuku’s Marui until January 29, 2023. Guilty Gear Strive is readily available on the PS4, PS5, and Windows PC.