The PlayStation 4 release of Mobile Suit Gundam: Extreme Vs Maxi Boost ON has received a new update data that mainly adds 1v1 battles in the online Player Match mode. This update to version 1.05 also adds more options and features to both Player Match and Ranked Match modes. [Thanks, 4Gamer!]
You can read the patch notes, which we have translated from the Japanese official webpage, right below:
- Added 1-on-1 in Player Match, and changed the minimum room capacity to 2 people.
*1-on-1 battles will not record battle results and replay data, nor will it be possible to obtain unit proficiency.
- Added Room IDs for rooms created on Player Match, making it possible to search a room by its ID.
*If you set private slots to the maximum capacity, random players will not be able to join the room. Private slots can be filled by friend invitations and Room ID inputs. Random players can join rooms with non-private slots available by using the room search feature.
- In the room restriction settings inside the Room Menu in Player Match, you can now set the cost limitation to exclude specific costs, such as 1500, 2000, 2500, and 3000.
- Ranked Match will now show a connection compatibility chart.
- In the battle confirmation screen in Ranked Matches, other players who have been penalized will have their usernames change in color.
- The timer on the battle confirmation screen in Ranked Matches is changed from 30 to 20 seconds.
- Improved the game’s operation stability.
Mobile Suit Gundam: Extreme Vs. Maxi Boost ON is available worldwide on the PlayStation 4. You can also read our impressions of the recently-released mecha versus action game.