Cover Corp announced that the Hololive English Myth group will unveil new party outfits via live streams later this week. The new looks will debut from December 9 to December 11, 2021, and will feature the five VTubers in “chic” party attire. Additionally, Cover Corp released a teaser image of the VTuber models’ silhouettes.
[????News????]#holoMyth will showcase new party outfits!????????
Relay streams from December 9th to 11th (PST)!
????Press Release (EN)????https://t.co/M1Ue0J9iYe
— hololive Official (@hololive_En) December 6, 2021
While the image doesn’t reveal much, we do see some notable changes to the usual character models. One change is that Mori Calliope will be holding some sort of wine glass. Watson Amelia seems to be wearing some sort of partially sheer dress. Gawr Gura’s trident also has subtle charms or attachments on the tip.
Below is Hololive Myth party outfit debut schedule:
- Mori Calliope: December 9, 2021, at 6 AM PST (2 PM GMT / 11 PM JST)
- Takanashi Kiara: December 10, 2021, at 1 PM PST (9 PM GMT / 6 AM JST)
- Watson Amelia: December 10, 2021, at 6 PM PST (2 AM GMT / 11 AM JST)
- Ninomae Ina’nis: December 11, 2021, at 1 PM PST (9 PM GMT / 6 AM JST)
- Gawr Gura: December 11, 2021, at 4 PM PST ( 12 AM GMT / 9 AM JST)
Furthermore, Cover Corp is continuing to develop new 3D models for the Hololive Myth members. Earlier last month, it updated fans on the progress of the models, and stated that it would take “a little more time” to unveil them. The company did not specify whether the new party outfits are in 3D.
The Hololive English Myth group party outfits will debut on stream from December 9 to December 11, 2021.