Compile Heart’s upcoming crossover game Hyperdimension Great War Neptune Vs. Sega Hardware Girls features characters from the Neptunia series along with Sega’s mascot girls. The official website shares the latest details on the game’s battle system.
- Attack Order: shown in pink at the top-left. This tells you the order in which party members and enemies will attack, with the one on top being the active character.
- Action Gauge: the half-circle meter shown in green at the right part of the screen. Movement, attacks, skills, and item commands fill up the gauge, and you’ll get to tak actions until it fills up.
- Fever Gauge: is the part shown in orange at the right. Attacking increases the percentage of the Fever Gauge, and once it hits 100% a “Rainbow Gem” appears. Acquiring the Rainbow Gem will throw you into a “Fever Time” mode.
You can grab the Rainbow Gem by jumping into it when it appears. While in Fever Time, you’ll gain the following effects:
- All party member stats increase by 10%
- EXE Drive becomes useable (doing so depletes the Fever Gauge)
- The enemy’s turn goes away
Lastly, the website provides a look at some of the latest screenshots for the game:
Hyperdimension Great War Neptune Vs. Sega Hardware Girls will release in Japan on November 26, 2015 for PlayStation Vita.