Jujutsu Kaisen 0 is about to make its debut outside of Japan, and the English dub cast’s been revealed ahead of that. The two new cast members for the prequel were shared. In addition, five returning actors will appear in the movie. There’s also a new trailer accompanying the announcement.
Here’s the full list of voice actors who will appear in the English Jujutsu Kaisen 0 dub’s cast. Kaiji Tang, Allegra Clark, Lex Lang, Xander Mobus, and Matthew David Rudd will reprise their roles as Satoru Gojo, Maki Zen’in, Suguru Geto, Toge Inumaki, and Panda.
- Maki Zen’in will be played by Allegra Clark
- Panda will be played by Matthew David Rudd
- Rika Orimoto will be played by Anairis Quiñones
- Satoru Gojo will be played by Kaiji Tang
- Suguru Geto will be played by Lex Lang
- Toge Inumaki will be played by Xander Mobus
- Yuta Okkotsu will be played by Kayleigh McKee
As a reminder, Yuta and Rika are the characters debuting in the Jujutsu Kaisen 0. In addition to Yuta, McKee previously voiced Pina in Beastars, Matthias in The Strongest Sage with the Weakest Crest, Tasuku in Sasaki to Miyano, and multiple minor characters in Genshin Impact. As for Quiñones,
Here’s the release date trailer that also shows off more of Jujutsu Kaisen 0. It explains what’s going on with Yuta, hints at what happened with Rika, and shows off returning characters like Maki and Satoru.
Jujutsu Kaisen 0 will appear in theaters in the United States and Canada on March 18, 2022. It launched in Japan back in December 2022.