Capcom is now selling Monster Hunter Mofusand merchandise. Mofusand is a series from the illustrator Juno, which consists of pictures of fluffy cats. The crossover items feature said fluffy cats wearing outfits that make them look like various creatures from the Monster Hunter series.
As the mofusand products consist of daily necessities and small items, the Monster Hunter merchandise falls into those categories as well. There will be a total of eleven items you can get, all with cats cosplaying as monsters on them.
Here is the list of goods and their prices:
- A4 clear file (3 variations): 550 JPY
- Die cut towel (5 variations): 880 JPY
- Plated ballpoint pen (5 variations): 1100 JPY
- Pouch (2 variations): 1760 JPY
- Stainless steel tumbler cup: 3080 JPY
- Stickers (5 variations): 550 JPY
- Sticky notes set: 1320 JPY
- T-shirt (3 variations): 3850 JPY
- Tote bag (2 variations): 1320 JPY
- Trading acrylic keyholder (5 variations): 880 JPY
- Trading can badges (5 variations): 550 JPY
These items will appear in the Capcom Store pop-up shops in Sendai from May 27, 2022 to June 12, 2022. After that, they will become available in the Sapporo one from June 18-26, 2022. Additionally, they will be in the permanent Capcom Stores. The website does not indicate when they will leave the stores. This implies that these items may be permanent fixtures.
The Monster Hunter and mofusand merchandise has started to appear in Capcom stores around Japan. Overseas customers can also purchase them via Parco.