Bandai Namco announced that the upcoming 4 vs. 4 multiplayer online brawler Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker will release on August 31 in the West and Southeast Asia.
Here’s a look at a new trailer:
Details on two new character Gaara and Deidara who were revealed in the trailer:
Gaara the 5th Kazekage is a defence type and his Grand Sand Mausoleumattack will restrict the opponent for a limited time. Deidara is a ranged type and his special ninjutsu creates clones that will explode after a certain amount of time making him a deadly time bomb user. In Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker, players will be able to completely personalise their avatar with all the different costumes, weapons and accessories.
Highlights on the three modes of the game:
- The Flag Battle: Players will have to steal flags from the enemy’s territory and bring it back to their area. The team who collects the most flags while protecting their territory wins!
- The Base Battle: The goal here is to score points by keeping control of at least 2 out of 3 barrier areas. The team with the most points at the end of the match wins. Hidden Rain Village will be a perfect map for these barrier battles with several buildings to launch surprise attacks using the structure of the stage.
- The Combat Battle: Cooperate with your team members to take out as many opponent Ninjas as possible in an all-out brawl!
The “Uzumaki Edition” was also revealed for Europe:
- The Uzumaki Edition includes the base game on PlayStation 4 or Xbox One, the season pass and one amazing figurine of Naruto and Boruto.
- The season pass will include 9 DLC packs and the Great Sages of the Mount Myouboku accessory.
- Pre-ordering the game will unlock the Naruto 7th Hokage costume and early access to the master Pain that will train their avatar.
Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker releases in North America, Europe, and Southeast Asia on August 31, 2018 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. The game releases on August 30 in Japan for PS4.