Aniplex released a new trailer for Fate/strange Fake: Whispers of Dawn. Its world premiere will happen in Los Angeles some time during Summer 2023, and it will broadcast on TV on July 2, 2023. The trailer shows a large amount of the mages and Servants who will appear in the Snowfield Holy Grail War. [Thanks, KaroshiMyriad!]
The trailer is fairly short, at only half a minute. However, we can see virtually all of the main players who will appear in Fate/strange Fake: Whispers of Dawn.
The Japanese cast is:
- Archer: Tomokazu Seki (Gilgamesh in Fate/stay Night)
- Assassin: Lynn (Azura in Fire Emblem)
- Ayaka Sajyou: Kana Hanazawa (Chiaki in Super Danganronpa 2)
- Berserker: Kenyu Horiuchi (Raiden in Metal Gear Solid 2)
- Caster: Showtaro Morikubo (Shikamaru in Naruto)
- Faldeus Dioland: Junya Enoki (Yuji in Jujutsu Kaisen)
- Flat Escardos: Yoshitsugu Matsuka (Vash in Trigun STAMPEDE)
- Francesca Prelati: Maaya Uchida (Fischl in Genshin Impact)
- Jester Karture: Tatsumaru Tachibana (Jin Mori in THe God of High School)
- Lancer: Yu Kobayashi (Enkidu in Fate/Grand Order: Babylonia)
- Langal: Shunsuke Sakuya (Osamu Kashiwagi in Yakuza)
- Lord El-Melloi II: Daisuke Namikawa (Jellal in Fairy Tail)
- Orlando Reeve: Wataru Hatano (Gaku in IDOLiSH7)
- Saber: Yuki Ono (Kagami in Kuroko’s Basketball)
- Tine Chelc: Sumire Morohoshi (Saeko in Yakuza: Like a Dragon)
- Tsubaki Kuruoka: Aoi Koga (Paimon in Genshin Impact)
You can watch the Fate/strange Fake: Whispers of Dawn trailer here:
Fate/strange Fake was originally going to air at the end of 2022 as part of the New Year. However, delays in order to improve its overall quality pushed it until the summer instead. Ryogo Narita, who wrote works such as Baccano, was the author of the original light novel. It revolves around a botched Holy Grail War that ended up summoning a number of fakes who would normally not even be heroes.
Fate/strange Fake will air on July 2, 2023 and premiere in Los Angeles in Summer 2023.