When the 3.6 update rolls around, people will be able to get new Genshin Impact Genius Invokation TCG character cards for Ayato. Itto, and Tighnari. Head of that, HoYoVerse went over what to expect from each card. It went over each card’s Normal Attack, Elemental Skill, and Elemental Burst. It also showed the Talent Cards that will be available for all three characters.
First, here is the list of Ayato Character Card abilities.
- Normal Attack: Kamisato Art: Marobashi – Deals two physical damage for one Hydro die and two other elemental dice.
- Elemental Skill: Kamisato Art: Kyouka – Deals two Hydro damage and grants the Takimeguri Kanka effect that turns Normal Attack damage to Hydro and increases its damage to three instead of two for three Hydro dice.
- Elemental Burst: Kamisato Art: Suiyuu – Deals three Hydro Damage and summons a Garden of Purity for two turns that deals two Hydro damage to the enemy at the end of each phase and increases all player characters’ normal damage by one for three Hydro die and three energy.
Ayato’s Kyouka Fuushi Talent Card can be equipped for three Hydro dice if you pull it. When used, he’ll immediately perform his Elemental Skill. He’ll also do one more damage to enemies who have over six health when he has the Takimeguri Kanka effect. So a normal attack would deal four damage instead of two.
Next, here’s the list of Itto’s character card abilities in Genshin Impact Genius Invokation TCG.
- Normal Attack: Fight Club Legend.- Deals two physical damage for one Geo die and two other dice.
- Elemental Skill: Masatsu Zetsugi: Akaushi Burst – For three Geo dice, deals one Geo damage and summon Ushi. Ushi decrease taken damage by one once and can be used to give Itto Superlative Strenhth and deal one Geo damage when used and discarded. Itto can have up to three Superlative Strength stacks and deal an additional point of damage.
- Elemental Burst: Royal Descent: Behold Itto the Evil – Deals five Geo damage and gives Itto Raging Oni King to turn all damage to Geo damage, increase Normal Attack damage by two for two rounds, and grant one stack of Superlative Strength for each Normal Attack each round for three Geo dice and three energy.
Itto’s Arataki Ichiban Talent Card requires one Geo die and two other dice of another element. When equipped, he uses Fight Club Legend and deals one extra damage if he uses Fight Club Legend more than once in a round and has Superlative Superstrength.
Finally, here are the Tighnari Genshin Impact TCG character card skills.
- Normal Attack: Khanda Barrier-Buster – Deals two physical damage for one Dendro die and two other elemental dice.
- Elemental Skill: Deals two Dendro damage and grants the Vijnana Suffusion effect that changes Charged Attack damage to Dendro damage and summons a Clusterbloom Arrow that deals one Dendo damage at the end of the phase for three Dendro dice.
- Elemental Burst: Fashioner’s Tanglevine Shaft – Deals four Dendro damage to active enemy and one piercing damage to standby characters for three Dendro dice and two energy.
His Keen Sight Talent Card requires four Dendro dice. He uses Vijnana-Phala Mine when you equip it, then his Charged Attacks cost one less unaligned die when he has the Vijnana Suffusion effect.
Here are how all three of their character cards will look.
Genshin Impact is available for the PS4, PS5, PC, and mobile devices and the 3.6 update arrives on April 12, 2023.